The Law Office of Steve Lopez has handled many civil matters for our clients. Our primary goal for our clients in civil matters is simple, to resolve the dispute as quickly and favorably as possible.
If you are being sued or have a dispute with another party, call us today for a confidential consultation to go over your rights and options. Our office handles a wide array of litigation matters in State and Federal Court. The types of litigation cases we include those involving the following:
- Business disputes, including unfair competition, disputes under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), breach of contract claims, fraud, partnership and shareholder disputes, copyright and trademark infringement.
- Real Estate litigation, including residential and commercial property disputes, evictions, unlawful detainer, escrow disputes, foreclosure, construction defects claims.
- Elderly Abuse, including breach of fiduciary duty and constructive fraud.
- Personal injury claims, including claims for car accident injuries, premises liability, and dog bites.
- Probate litigation, including will and trust contests.
- Bankruptcy, Motion for Relief from the Automatic Stay Under 11 U.S.C. § 362
- Defense of employee claims of sexual harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination.
- Defense of Creditors Lawsuits and Debt Negotiation
The Law Office of Steve Lopez often is able to resolve client’s issues efficiently and privately through alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. When it is in a client’s best interests to go to court, our office will zealously represent our client and provide vigorous trial representation.